10 Reasons Why You Get the Best Service from Your Authorized BMW Dealer:
1. Protection - The average new BMW costs more than $55,000, so consumers can't afford to rely on anyone other than a top professional to help them maintain and protect that investment. New car dealerships offer the highest level of technical training, state of the art equipment and factory specified parts.
2. Training - Dealers and manufacturers spend considerable money on continuous training to ensure that technicians are up-to-date on today's increasingly complex vehicles. Additionally, every technician at Northwest BMW has received training from BMW of North America.
3. Technicians - Today's technicians must be electronic experts as well as good mechanics. That's why new vehicle dealerships offer the most experienced technicians in the auto repair industry.
4. Equipment - Diagnostic equipment for today's automobile can cost over $100,000. Only franchised new car dealers are required to purchase and use the best equipment and maintain computer links to factory experts.
5. Parts - Only new car dealers are required to carry an inventory of parts to cover all repairs to the vehicles they sell, assuring customers quick repairs and genuine parts. Even if we don't have your part in stock, we can usually get it the same day.
6. Guarantees - A dealer's reputation depends on customer satisfaction, that's why dealerships guarantee their repair. Plus, original parts also carry additional manufacturer guarantees. (BMW parts offer a 24 month/unlimited mile warranty)
7. Warranty - All new cars today carry manufacturer warranties that specify maintenance schedules and repair procedures. Service from the dealer eliminates the possibility of voiding the warranty for failure to meet requirements. Extended service policies can also be purchased from dealers as added protection for your investment.
8. Convenience - To ensure convenient service, dealers offer extended service hours that include evenings and weekends, local shuttle service, and often "loaner" cars while repairs are being made.
9. Price - Your local BMW dealer has fast service priced competitively. Often, your local dealership offers the best local price in addition to the best service, best parts and best guarantees.
10. Satisfaction - In sales and service, customer satisfaction is the primary goal of every dealer. The best way to achieve this is to offer the best service support for you and your vehicle at the best value.